- Tradewars 2002 (Gold)
- Solar Realms Elite
- Legend of the Red Dragon
- Lord II: A New World
- Planets: The Exploration of Space
- Barren Realms Elite
- Falcon’s Honor
- The Arcadian Legends
- Falcon’s Eye
- DoorMUD: Land of the Forgotten
- Additional games by BBS Link
Message & File Networks
Arcadia BBS has many tools available to aspiring programmers. Several compilers and tools are available for download. Dozen’s of door driver and BBS door creation toolkits are available for almost every programming language.
Attempted running my BBS on a new Raspberry Pi Zero W…but being a Linux noob and not currently able to figure out several issues with connecting…went back to Windows 7. Currently…am a member of fsxNet/WWIVNet/SciNet/FidoNet/MicroNet/VKRadio/Door Party.
Since going back to Windows 7 from Raspbian on the Pi Zero…all of my doors are running in Door Party and Quazar’s Game Server. This allows me to be able to have almost 200 doors from old DOS text adventures to common BBS standards from TW2002 and my favorite…Bordelo without spending time attempting to get DOS x86 doors working and most/all of them being registered.
13th Leader is a reboot of an 8-bit Atari 800 XL BBS from back in the late 1980’s! Originally hosted out of Hamilton Ontario Canada! Back in the 80’s we ran on 8-bit “Home Grown” BBS software and 2 5-1/4″ floppy drives. Still hosted in Southern Ontario but now running Mystic BBS.
New users are always welcome!
$ telnet 13leader.net 8023 * Atari Discussion, Atari Tech Information, Games and much more!
Goto https://13leader.net for more info and other Atari content and downloads!
See our projects at https://sourceforge.net/u/ataristguy/profile/
Fork our Github at https://github.com/pjones1063
Are you looking for something different? Absinthe BBS aims to be the most unique and fun BBS currently in operation! There isn’t another board like this one anywhere. Features:
- The largest collection of quality Amiga BBS doors including the first NEW release in almost 20 years, game servers, a fantastic Interactive Fiction system, and a MUD portal with integrated Amiga Tinyfugue
- Custom Amiga ASCII theme by the sysop aNACHRONiST(1st Place Winner Evoke 2018 Amiga ASCII Compo) with an optional unique animation system
- Movie Night, the most advanced BBS movie and TV mod out there! See what’s playing now in theaters, what’s coming soon, trending movies and TV shows, look up movies and shows to view extensive information, and even flag coming soon titles for notfication via system mail upon release!
- Newsfeed, the most advanced BBS newsfeed scroller in existence, written from the ground up by the sysop. Completely customizable and supports thousands of news sources and searches millions of articles!
- Wyrmwood RPGBBS- An entire subboard that is an RPG-BBS hybrid based on Hack & Slash Amiga RPGBBS
- FTN Areas including RetroNet, C=Net, and ArakNet
- Massive Art Gallery including support for font switching on modern terminals such as Syncterm or Netrunner
- Amiga Scene Repository with thousands of files archives from legendary boards such as Boondocks as well as the latest Amiga releases
- Miskatonic Library which offers hyperlinked horror and short stories from H.P. Lovecraft, Stephen King, and others as well as a nonfiction section.
- *New* games developed and released such as the hilarious Bad Libs!
- Much More! This is a very active Amiga BBS and new features are constantly being released. Come check it out!
Kindly visit using a capable terminal such as Syncterm(recommended and free!) or Netrunner. Windows default telnet, mTelnet, etc are NOT supported and will give you errors and mangle the artwork. This board offers an optional Classic Mode for Amiga and retro terminals that disables the unique animation system and affects some text placement as well. Our new user process is needlessly excessive and is about to undergo an overhaul. For now power through it- it’s worth it!
Real BBS – Real Apple II – Real 5.25 Disks
A 80’s Apple II BBS is running on a real Apple IIe with real 5.25 Duodisk. The Software is GBBS Pro V1.2 DOS3.3 – developed at the beginning 1980’s.
This is a real Apple II BBS, a real BBS with the hardware setup from the beginning 80’s – the Apple, the disks, the clock card a.s.o. … nothing is built past 1984.
You will have to wait from time to time till the disks have uploaded the data. You will have to understand how a board developed at the beginning 80’s works. And then … you will be a member of an exclusive group of people who share information and knowledge on the board and who enjoy this great feeling of the real BBS-Style!
The 8 Bit Wiki Board – where to find all about and all for your classic computer.
Cloud Service for all classic computer.
The War Games Game.
ASCII Art Gallery.
Moreover are a lot of VisiCalc sheets for download offered.
Enjoy the board!
The System Operator’s primary motivation in running this BBS is to have fun in retro computing. He exerted effort to make this BBS give you a mid-1990’s BBSing experience. FsxNet and Fidonet echo mail areas are available here. Popular door games such as (but not limited to) LORD, LORD2, Global War, etc., can be played here.
Alpha Centauri is my nostalgic attempt to have my first WWIV board up and running. Currently there has been a resurrection of WWIVnet and it is operational and networked with more than 12 other WWIV boards at this time. If you are interested in technical conversation about WWIV software, this is the place. Also have some door games up and running for those who like to play as well. Just be aware this is on port 2002.